Another millestone is out for our powerful Event Management and Booking
component, MijoEvents. This release includes some cool features requested from our members such as front-end submission, responsive design, field fee, multiple booking etc.
This was the most wanted feature. Now you can not only submit events from the front-end but also edit and save the changes. Front-end submission/edition offers all of the options/features that MijoEvents offers you while editing/creating any event from back-end. Of course that everything is done according to the Joomla ACL permissions.
One of the most popular terms nowadays, responsive design is now available with MijoEvents. You will have an event management and booking system fully compatible with mobile devices.
Field Option Fee
Personally, this is the most powerful feature of this release. Some event booking components offers you the possibility to charge attenders per field during the registration. MijoEvents goes a step forward and offers you charge per option so you can sell different tickets types such as child, handicapped etc. from one event. You can increase/decrease the event price according to the selected options.
Multiple Event Booking
The last but not the latest, now you can book more than one event in one cart/checkout while previously you had to order only one event per time.
There are also a couple of minor features such as selecting tax class from MijoEvents or Xmap plugin that cames with this release.
What is new in MijoEvents 1.1
- # : Event copy and mijoshop update problem
- # : Komento integration problem
- # : Tax Class resetting
- # : Category calendar wrong date and Joomla 3.0 not working
- # : Registration not working if any field name contains single quote
- # : Alias problem when copying any event
- # : Number of Attendees always shown "0" in back-end
- # : Month select box not working in calendar
- # : Getting wrong date in weekly calendar when SEF enabled
- # : Sending waitinglist emails even the feature is disabled
- + : Front-end event submission and edition
- + : Responsive design
- + : Field option fee
- + : Multiple event booking
- + : Xmap plugin
- + : Ability to set the Tax Class directly from MijoEvents
How to upgrade to MijoEvents 1.1
Very simple, check this article
please. Even we use a dedicated server, the automatic upgrade may fail sometimes due to the high load. You can use the manual upgrade in such a case. As always, don't forget to take a back-up before upgrading.
Get 11% discount
Don't you have MijoEvents yet? Feel yourself lucky as we offer 11% discount until 25/08/2013 24:00 GMT+3 to celeberate this release. Coupon code: events11