Beware that this is a database migration process and won't keep your templates, extensions, modifications etc.
Please, apply the following steps:
- Take a backup of your site
- If you are using an older version than MiwoShop 1.2.1, then upgrade MiwoShop to 1.2.1 version.
- Download the "MiwoShop DB Migration" package from MiwoShop => Extras, and install it from "MiwoShop => Extensions => Extension Installer".
- Go to "MiwoShop => System => Users => User Groups => Top Administrator" and set permission for "DB Migration" and save.
- Refresh the page and go to "MiwoShop => System => DB Migration"
- Click first the "Backup Media" button and then the "Migrate Database" button (both required)
- Download MiwoShop 3 and install it, or use the automatic upgrade.
- Go to "MiwoShop => System => Users => User Groups => Top Administrator" and click both "Select All" links
Note : We are working on the developement of DB Migration Module for migrating data of Settings, Payments, Shippings and some other modules (3th party). It is not migrating them right now, so you need to set up them again on MiwoShop 3.